The world has heard much about “making America great again” of late, but more often than not, this message has been delivered in ways that do more to divide than unite us. The missive is usually fraught with racialized and xenophobic language that exploits ignorance and cultural incompetence, and inspires distrust and fear; fear of that and those which hold the most potential to lead us into new an more innovative era of harmony, productivity, competitiveness, and global leadership. Indeed, according to Sophia Kerby of the Center for American Progress, “as our nation becomes more diverse, it is crucial that institutions reflect this diversity. Our growing communities of color are America’s future, [...]
- White Parents, Black Children: Raising Children of Color in a Divided World
- Reminder! ~ Culture Quest ~ The Civil Rights Movement
- Culture Quest ~ Black America and World War II ~ Register Today!
- Harlem Renaissance and the Holidays~Culture Quest~Register Today!
- “Laughter is an instant vacation.” ~ Milton Berle