The world has heard much about “making America great again” of late, but more often than not, this message has been delivered in ways that do more to divide than unite us. The missive is usually fraught with racialized and xenophobic language that exploits ignorance and cultural incompetence, and inspires distrust and fear; fear of that and those which hold the most potential to lead us into new an more innovative era of harmony, productivity, competitiveness, and global leadership. Indeed, according to Sophia Kerby of the Center for American Progress, “as our nation becomes more diverse, it is crucial that institutions reflect this diversity. Our growing communities of color are America’s future, [...]
- Register Today! ~ Diamond Strategies Programming!
- Diamond Strategies ~ Your Diverse Programming Leader
- Diamond Strategies Contributes to Chandler Diversity and Inclusion Resolution
- Black by Popular Demand: New Black Leadership for a New Era
- The Future is Now, Let us Show you How, with Diamond Strategies